Cross-Border Scholarship for Islamic Studies
- Eligible for Southeast Asia citizen Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Timor Leste.
- The field of studies for Scholarship are : Bachelor of Humanities (B.Hum.) in Islamic History and Civillization, Bachelor of Religious Studies (B.RS) in Quran and Tafsir Studies, Barcelona of Social Sciences (B.Soc.Sc.) in Islamic Guidance and Counselling, Bachelor Law (LLB) in Islamic Business Law, Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) in Islamic Early Childhood Education.
- All programmes are accredited GOOD and VERY GOOD by National Board for Higher Education Accreditation of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Candidate should pass Secondary School in home country.
- Scholarship cover 4 years undergraduate degree tuition fee and student homestay. Scholarship are excluding living cost and air transportation.
Additional terms and conditions for Bachelor's Degree
1. At least in semester 1 of study (Full time mode). For applicant in the semester 2 and above of study must possess CGPA ≥ 3.5.
2. Does not exceed 20 years old.
3. Passes the interview.
4. Has never been subjected to any sponsorship termination during his/her studies at any level due to disciplinary action or in violation of national laws.
5. An applicant who is still in the service should show proof of unpaid study leave or written resignation from employer.
6. Successful candidates are subject to the terms and conditions of Cross-Border Scholarship for Islamic Studies.
1. A Bachelor’s degree scholarship recipient is monitored based on every semester’s final exam results. Recipients need to acquire ≥ 3.5 CGPA to retain the scholarship.
2. Recipient’s progress and achievement should include the following and is dependent on the study phase:
- Research work progress
- Research publication results
- Innovation results/ inventions etc.